Submissions still open:
It is still possible to send contributions for Workshops 1 and 2.
- Workshop 1 (HybridEd Workshop: Innovations in Blended Learning with MOOCs) accepts contributions until 7 April 2017. See details here.
- Workshop 2 (Leveraging Learning Analytics to Identify and Overcome Barriers to MOOCs in a Foreign Language) accepts contributions until 23 March 2017. See details here.
The other workshops don’t accept contributions.
• 16 Jan 2017: Paper submissions for Research and Experience Tracks. Also proposals for Workshops and Working groups
• 24 Feb 2017: Notification of acceptance/rejection (Research and Experience Tracks and Workshop proposals)
• 20 Mar 2017: Camera-ready versions for Springer LNCS Proceedings (Research and Experience Tracks)
• 09 Mar 2017: Paper submissions for Policy, Business, and Spanish Tracks. Also submission of Work-in progress short papers
• 11 Apr 2017: Notification of acceptance/rejection (Policy, Business, and Spanish Tracks, WIP short papers)
• 06 May 2017: Camera-ready versions for online Proceedings (Policy and Spanish Tracks, WIP short papers)
• 22-26 May 2017: Conference
– Full paper: up to 10 pages
– Short paper: up to 6 pages
– Workshop proposals: up to 4 pages
Submissions will be handled through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=emoocs2017). The use of supplied template from Springer is mandatory: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0. When submitting the paper, please indicate its track in the submission process.